When the goods are despatched to you we will send a confirmation email to the email address you used when placing the order. The email will confirm that the goods have been shipped*.
All goods are shipped using the UK Royal Mail service. For overseas deliveries the Royal Mail's website provides advise on how long deliveries should take.
Experience indicates that these times are considered to be achievable from receipt of the package by the Royal Mail.
- UK First Class Post, usually next working day but often can take 2 working days.
- UK Second Class Post, usually three working days after shipment
- EU Air Mail, usually 3- 4 working days but can take longer
- ROW Surface Mail no data available
- ROW Air Mail usually 1 working week but can take longer depending upon destination country postal service.
Don't forget to add on the order processing times to the above.
If you have not received your goods within fourteen days please contact us. To progress chase your order you can send an email to the address provided on your Receipt. You must include the Transaction ID that was provided in your confirmation email
* does not apply to conference registrations, see tickets condition on conference page