Our aim is to deliver to you merchandise that is in new and working condition. If your goods arrive damaged or defective and are unusable we have a replacement policy designed to restore your confidence in us. This does not apply to any defect caused by your neglect or misuse of the items supplied.
1. Replacement: We will replace any goods that you have received in a damaged condition provided that they are returned to us together with the original packing material. We will refund to you any postal costs you incur in returning proven defective goods to us. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. Replacement products are only shipped after the defective product has been received by us.
2. Warranty: We classify our products as "consumer products", i.e. our products are not sold for business use. For CD ROM products our standard warranty of 6 months covers defects in production in accordance with the UK Sale of Goods Act 1979. UK Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. UK Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994. The UK Sale and Supply of Goods to Consumers Regulations 2002. The UK Government publishes a "Fact Sheet" about Sale of Goods Rights & Faulty Goods.
3. Return Number: All Returns must be pre-approved with a Returns Number that we will provide you with. Please send an email to the email address provided on your receipt. You must include the invoice number number that was provided to you at the time of purchase. Do not send any items without a returns number from us, if you do so than any loss of items in transit will be totally your responsibility.
4. CD ROMs: For Data CD ROMs you must include the invoice number and registration number that was provided to you at the time of purchase. Provided that your purchase warranty is still valid we will send you a Returns Number and instructions on how to return the CD for replacement. Replacement products are only shipped after the defective product has been received by us.
5. Return of non defective goods: If goods are returned to us and subsequently found not to be defective by our support team, an administration charge of £5:00 will be applied to the transaction and payable by you. Should we classify returned goods as non defective (after examination by our support team) we will first contact you by email to confirm that the returned goods are not defective and request you to confirm their re-shipment to you. We will not refund postage charges you incurred when the returned goods have been examined and classed as not defective by our support staff.